Saturday 20 June 2015

Kendall Jenner -- Still Calling Caitlyn ...'He'

Kendall Jenner -- Still Calling Caitlyn ...'He'

Kendall Jenner made 3 interesting choices -- grammatically speaking -- when it comes to talking about her dad, Caitlyn Jenner ... and it raises a complicated issue. Kendall was speaking to an E! reporter in NYC about Caitlyn's docuseries, and said ... "I think that he can honestly do so much good with everything and
I'm excited for it. If he's excited, I'm excited for him." Based on the clip, it's hard to tell if Kendall meant to use female pronouns and slipped up (no biggie, everyone's done it) -- or if she's just continuing to use male pronouns for her father. Remember ... Caitlyn told the kids, "You can call
me dad." So, is it ... 'She's my dad' or ... 'He's my dad?" Head-scratcher.

No comments: