Sunday 7 December 2014

A CAREER WOMAN

       There are some women who feels that it is better to have a steady career before thinking of marriage, some women don't want to be in a married life with no education. I myself also feel it is necessary to get things right before marring your partner, I feel you can fall in love if you want but when it comes to what are you doing presently, what is your income and what type of marriage life do want to involve yourself with too. Is it that one will be washing his clothes, cleaning his house, and taking care of his children. Remember all these are good character of a good wife but not when you are an house wife, you cater for every thing yet you cannot afford to buy anything you want. For example, you go to a big store and you see this beautiful gown you admired so much but you can't afford to buy it because you are not working and all you do is to depend on your partner for every thing. Some times this is not a good idea it is always good that we women should be educated and have a good source of income so that any place in time when you need money to buy anything you can go ahead and buy it.

       I am also this kind of a lady who thinks it is better to have a career before thinking of marriage because I don't want to be a victim of being an house wife and not having any thing to show what I am capable of, I am a very intelligent woman and I am also an hustler too, I don't want any man to pay my bills or give me allowance to eat, buy my clothes or feed my children. I love shopping a lot and I was raised with a silver spoon. I want to be an achiever, an independent woman, a socialite and not a dependant. I know i have not gotten to where I am going but with God i can.

       I called my pastor one day that I want to speak with him, I told him that I would love to pursue my career and he ask me if I were a married woman and I said no and that can wait, he looked at me and he said I am not getting younger any more and I can have both. He opened his Bible to Matthew 7:7 and it says " Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

       I went back home and thought to myself that I could do this if the time is right and if i give all my trust to God that makes all things possible. So any career that any woman wants is out there, if you want a man and a career you can have it both. Just keep believing in God, Everything you want will come true. I as a person too want to become something in life and achieve so greatly. You must identify your goals first, what you want to become in life and I am telling you, you will definitely get there Amen.

No comments: