Sunday 28 December 2014

NIGERIAN STRUGGLES

I remember the day i came out off my house then i said to myself that i wish i can be next president of Nigeria, i thought to myself again that will i be able to rebuild what has been broken/damaged in the country, i believe that it is only a messiah or God that can accomplished that in this country without any problems or difficulties. The country is so devastated that it needs a new leader/government to move the nation from being disrupted or dissonance.

 Many youths are misfortuned today to live a greener pasture because of the way/condition the country is at. So what are we the people of the nation to do. We have become slaves to our own government, they don't listen to the voices/cries of their countrymen. These politicians were voted in, well whether through mischief of not they are there to serve us but we are the one serving them. I keep telling myself when will the voices of its own nation "Nigeria" be heard by its ruling government.

Don't mislead me or be judgemental first, i know some of them are making efforts for example the control/eradication of EBOLA.

However, in our discussions here are to look deep into the struggles of the Nigerian peoples and not their accomplishments/achievements. So we must emphasize particularly on what are the problems the people are facing. I still feel that the nation needs serious counterpart/upper-hand/management when it comes to its policies and how the country is being governed by the government.

No comments: