Monday 22 December 2014

HEART BREAK

Any time you find yourself in a relationship and it seems you both don't fit or belong to each other. Remember that it could be that you are both moving in different circles so don't force it just let it go. If it is meant to be then it will be but if it is not don't bother disturbing yourself it won't work out you could even end up being the one feeling hurt the most. 

Your emotions will start to develop into something else, you will feel let down for example not beautiful enough or womanly.

I would rather let him go than to see myself feeling bad/hurt about the whole situation and one thing about me I find it very hard to forget easily even if I forgive so for one to have a peace of mind from a nasty break up, get over it as soon as possible and don't push/force him to fall in love with you all over again. You may end up being the loser/jackass.

No comments: